Monday, March 30, 2009

March Madness

Personally, I think it should be called "March Funness"...if there is such a word. This is absolutely the best three weeks of the year for any college basketball fan. The first weekend is the best basketball you will see all year. Every one of the 64 teams thinks, in their own heart, that they can be National Champions...and that is wonderful because they all play like it. Now...realism takes hold in a lot of cases, but there is always that one, or two, or three upsets that no one can believe...."How in the world did Sienna beat Ohio State". That's what makes it so much fun.

Now...having said that...let me also state that if I had entered the ESPN national bracket contest I would probably be somewhere in two or three millionth place...but, you know what...I sure have had fun trying to pick winners and not letting my brackets get entirely busted. I only have two of the final four teams...but...both of them I have playing the finals next Monday night. And...that would be North Carolina beating Connecticut for the National title.

I know, I know...you are laughing because you have one of the other three winning.....isn't this fun!!!!!

No comments: